Thursday 1 March 2007

Mon canapé bleu

A picture is worth a thousand words:


Not so uncomfortable after all:


The most comfortable:


The room looks so small with it inside! Thinking about how small it looked got me depressed yesterday. Now I'm getting used to the sight of it, it's starting to grow on me. Let me fantasise for a while: my cousin's TV table in front, a lamp next to it, my Bravia :) TV attached to a wall somewhere, a painting on the wall behind it, a little carpet to the left of it... it's going to look great!! (and it'll be very cheap to furnish :)) Wait and see!!!

Addendum: 1) the house is small (I've said it lots of times), but that's not a reason for it to look bad; 2) the walls are pink, yes, THE WHOLE HOUSE IS PINK, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!, and what? No easy jokes, please! My house is beautiful and I'll like it for the next year :)


PS. He editado el título. François ha dicho que mon sofa bleu en francés suena cursi.

3 comments:

Tania said...

My dear Josecin, I like your new blue sofa, it seen very comfortable. It's look like better than my blue sofa.
About the color of the walls I just love it jajaja, have in mind that I like the pink color.
Just continue posting your new acquisitions,
Kisses and hugs,
Tania

ChriSmilla said...

Enhorabuena por el sofa!

And yes, your walls are pink, but it's an interesting kind of pink. :D

Jose said...

Interesting kind of pink? PINK! :)